CopyCheq Quick Start
- Whenever you're ready to sign up for CopyCheq, just let us know. You get 6 months free with JExpress, or 30 days with the JExpress trial. Then log in with the name and password we'll send you.
- On the Add user license form, click the
to the right of
When you see a to the right of a field you can click it to add a new item. Only fields with bold labels are required.
- The Add user form pops up.
Users are uniquely identified by their email address. We do not share or sell these addresses or any other data.Type the email address and Enter.
- Back on the Add user license form, click the to the right of Predefined license.
- The Add predefined license form pops up. Click the for Product. On the Product form type your product's Name and press Enter.
- Back on the Add predefined license form,
enter the License name and at least one License right.
The license rights are the names of rights your licenses grant. For example desktop software licenses often grant rights for Use, Support, and Updates. For a database service they might be Create, Read, Update, and Delete.To add more rights to this license, click Add another License right. Click Save when you're done.
- You'll see the Add user license form again. The user's ID is the serial number or password that you gave the user for this license. Type it and press Enter.
You've entered your first user
For similar users all you need is steps 2 and 3. Then select a predefined license from the list.
You can see all the available tables in the index.
Instead of forms, you can use the API to automate everything.